Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

CS3 Lifecycle PDF form issues opening and blank pages

Level 1

I downloaded a PDF form and added text fields, numeric and calculated fields (FormCalc) using Lifecylce in CS3.  I now have CS5 and Lifecycle ES  When I use the original form and input data it calculates and looks fine.  I can open it no issues.  I email it to my clients, some say the fields are blank, some say they get an error opening it, others have no issues.  Do I need to make some sort of changes to the PDF file, or maybe the ones that can't open or see blank don't have the correct version of Reader?

I can provide the file if necessary

5 Replies

Former Community Member

Which product are they using to view the PDF?

Paul

Level 1

They are using Acrobat Reader, lots of different clients of mine, so don't have any idea what version.  I never had any issues until I installed Acrobat v9 and the new LifeCycle.

Former Community Member

Can you get the version numbers that your clients are using? In the Form Properties you can set a target version .....did you change this?

Thanks

Paul

Level 1

No it's at the minimum version of 7.x

Former Community Member

Everything seems to be in order .....can you send the problem PDF to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will try to reproduce the issue. Please include a description of the issue in the email as there is no corelation between the email and this forum.

Thanks

Paul