Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Convertion from pdf is really bad

Level 2

Hi !

First, i m pretty ignorant in making pdf form...

I need to make an interractive form from a pdf file (25 pages) given by a friend.

he gave me 2 version of the file, a 'normal' pdf and one in form version (without any calcul or interractivity).

(but it lacks 3 fonts)

I tried to make it with Acrobat :

with both version of the file,

i c'ant find all the events i need in 'Action' tab when i try to add some code on a textBox like 'change', 'docReady'...

But the way i can make the form is really good. In fact i only need to add textbox, radiobutton... i don't want to edit text.

With LiveCycle i create a new document from the pdf and i select interractive. i need to change tooltip, visibility of objects..., wich can t be done with non interractive form (if i understand correctly ?).

my problem is that the converted file is really bad, the convertion log contains a lot of errors.

and it will take me a lot of time to correct, adapt it, plus, images are pixelised ( why ??).

My questons :

Can i make interractive form without converting the document ? like with Acrobat or non interractive forms ?

Is there a way to have a source file instead of the pdf ? wich contains images, fields... so there will be no convertion.

Thanx for reading

0 Replies