Expand my Community achievements bar.

Connecting several drop-down lists box to equal a text box

Level 2

Someone gave me a link to do connect several drop down list boxes, but it is not working.  I put the script in and am still unable to get it to work. Can someone please help me???

8 Replies

Level 6

can you post the current version of your form?

Level 2

It won't let me attach my document for some reason so I am going to e-mail it to you!

Level 6

I'm looking at your form that you previously posted. Questions:  Type drop down list;  will my choices always be either design or print?

Qty;  Do quantity amounts vary by product or are amounts always 100, 200, 500, 1000, etc?  What goes in description field?

I'm looking at this trying to simplify the form.

Oh, and you have space to order 5 items.  Why not use a button where a customer can add as many or as few lines as needed?

Level 2

Type will always be either print or design.  Print will determine the quantitys.  Design will always be 1,2,3,4, etc.  Description depends on Item, and Size.  Size depends on Item.  The amount and quantity depends on Type. Size depends on items.  Description depends on Size and Items.  The amount depends on all of them. I don't know how to get that to work.

Level 6

if I select "Print"  what are the values for QTY?

If I select "Design" what are the values for QTY?

Level 2

For Design it's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

For Print; Business Cards; 100, 250, 500, 1000.  For Print; Booklets; 500, 1000, 2500, 5000;  It's different for every Item.

Level 6

I have not been able to come up with a design (that works) to account for all of your variables.