Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Cocomo session at our User Group

Level 4

Hey all

I've been asked to present a session to my local Flash User Group - http://flashbrighton.org - and i've decided that with my recent experience to do an evening about AFCS. I'm just going to take the guys through the steps of setting up a room with MXML and AS3 and finish it off with an actual live cocomo chat.

As a part of this finale i want to bring in some folks outside of the room (like, outside of the actual physical room i'll be presenting in but in the same AFCS room) and I was just wondering if, as part of this, we could get one/some of you guys into the room as a demo and maybe for the participants to do some direct Q & A with you? for just, i dunno, five or ten minutes say?

it would happen around 9pm-ish GMT on a Tuesday night, whatever that would translate to where you are (office hours presumably).

what do you reckon?

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi dubya,

Sorry, we missed your request.  We've been a bit occupied the last few days (http://mashable.com/2009/06/14/adobe-acrobat-2/) and have been out of pocket.  If there are other future opportunities where we can support you, please let us know.

Thanks,
Fang

Level 4

hey fang

i can see how you might have been a bit busy there. good work guys!

as for the session, we haven't got around to doing it yet. we haven't even planned a date yet, although it will probably be in about a month or two's time. if i get time this evening i'm going to meet up with the other usergroup guys and plan out our calendar. once i have a date i'll get back to you with it. i guess i'm just seeing whether the general idea is a go'er or not. and as you say:

If there are other future opportunities where we can support you, please let us know.

i'm hoping that it is still...

might have a date for you later today, will let you know.