Expand my Community achievements bar.

Cleaning up Master Pages in a Livecycle Form

Level 2

I'm learning how to create forms using livecycle by attempting to clean up a document someone else created that I want in my library.

I've watched several youtube and adobe.tv videos but am still unable to resolve why this particular document has so many master pages when the content on the the master page is the same, i.e., page number, date created etc.

It seems logical that this particualar document only needs one master page and eight pages underneath it.  How do I remove un-needed master pages and move the pages with content underneath the master page?  I've experiemented with drag and drop but failed.

too many master pages.jpg

1 Reply

Level 9

Hi brainstewn,

You can delete all those MasterPages which do not want. But before that carefully investigate whether there is anything different between  pages or is there any JavaScript code that's related to these different master pages. Once, you are done with that delete those master pages that you dont want.

Now go to every page (not master page). Select a page > object > pagination > place > and check whether it is "Following previous" or on Top of any master page except master page 1 (as you have deleted all master pages but 1). If you see any options other than that change to Top of Master page1.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Bibhu.