Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Check Boxes in Forms do not retain selection after save

Level 1

Hello,

I created a form using LiveCycle, and it consists of a series of check boxes on the left side of the screen.  It has been set up so you can only check one of those boxes.

However, the issue is, that when you select a box and save the document, no matter what you selected, when you reopen the file, the very first check box is selected.

I cannot seem to figure out why it is doing this and how it stops doing that and retains the selection.

I have previously made the same checksheet using the Form creator in an older version of Adobe Professional, but now that is no longer an option and had to upgrade to the newer version and subsequently needed LiveCycle.  Using Adobe Professional, the selections remain as they were chosen.

Please help!

Thanks!

James

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Select the Radio Button list and go its Binding Property. Make sure that the values are different.

Look at the snapshot for more detail.R_Group.PNG

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 4

It seems to be form specific issue, If you could share a sample form, then i can try fixing it.

Level 1

Can you please tell me what fixed it?  I will have to make this again and want to make sure I don't have this problem again.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Select the Radio Button list and go its Binding Property. Make sure that the values are different.

Look at the snapshot for more detail.R_Group.PNG