Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Check Box opens a field

Level 1

hi to all,

as you may assume (from the title ) i'm new in livecycle and java scripting..

since i'm in a bit of a hurry and i'm stuck with this problem, i kindly ask for assistance:

i created a form, the next thing i need is how do i do this: user clicks a check box and by clicking new text field opens? (if check box not clicked, the field doesn't open)

there'll be 2 check boxes in one row, with same function (only one can be clicked and when so the text field opens).

pliiiiizzz i need you help. grateful!

thank you a lot.

2 Replies

Level 10

there'll be 2 check boxes in one row, with same function (only one can be clicked and when so the text field opens)

You can place two radio buttons in a single RadioButton group on the form and change the style to Solid Square. That way they look like checkboxs but only one can be selected.

To open a Text Filed, you can place a TextField on the form and then set the presence property to "hidden" or "visible" based on the Radiobutton click event.

Language : JavaScipt

RadioButton Click Event

if(this.rawValue == 1){

TextField1.presence= "visible";

}

else{

TextField1.presence= "hidden";

}

Hope this gives an idea..

Thanks

Srini

Level 1