Expand my Community achievements bar.

Change linked email adress (submit form) on LiveCycle edited PDF

Level 1

Dear All,

First, thanks for reading this post. I will really appreciate any comment or help which might help me troubleshooting my current issue.

To make it very quick :

1 - I created a PDF format with Adobe LiveCycle Designer (ES2)

2 - I "Distributed" the PDF format to have one editable file that my client can fill and return via "Submit Form" button

3 - It is working properly and when my clients are done completing the format and click the "Submit Form" button, it automatically sends the PDF to the email address which was linked on the first "Distribution" process.

My problem is that I used a "test" email address when I firstly edited the PDF file. Now I would like to change the email address which is linked to this PDF but I cannot find any option or way to do it in Adobe Live Cycle Designer. When I try to distribute the form again, it doesn't ask me to which email address the form will be linked and automatically links it to the first email address provided.

One option I saw is to create a submit button on the PDF format. However, I am afraid that it will look like "double" eventually (1 submit button in PDF file + the Submit Form button already existing on the original file.)

If someone has any idea how to resolve this, I would be really grateful !

Thanks in advance,

0 Replies