Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Cant change field names

Level 3

I am working in the hierarchy and re-naming fields names for reference when pointing to them in scripts. Everything has been working fine for days now. Now for some reason I cannot re-name an object. I am allowed to highlight the object, delete the existing text, and re-type the new name for the field. But for some reason when I click on something else the object goes back to its original name. I have also tried right clicking and change the name there as well as in the binding tab. But still no luck.

Weirdly, I can change the names of other objects in the hierarchy, just not any of the ones I need to. Any idea's?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

I have never heard of this before ...can you send the form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look. Please indicate which field is causing you the grief.

Paul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

I have never heard of this before ...can you send the form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look. Please indicate which field is causing you the grief.

Paul

Level 3

Thanks Paul.... Advice was to copy and paste into a new form. My template was corrupted and the copy and paste worked

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----