Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Cannot call external function

Level 3

With the webcam subscriber I have moved the onBooted function out to an external action script file to keep the code tidy. For some reason it says that it is undifined. Everything else is OK. I cant see a reason for it.

Thanks

<mx:Script source="CamAudio.as" />

<mx:TileList selectable="false" borderColor="#000000" borderThickness="2" id="rp" rowCount="2" columnCount="2" width="100%" height="100%" dataProvider="{cSession.userManager.webCamCollection}" borderStyle="solid" paddingRight="0" paddingTop="0" paddingLeft="0" paddingBottom="0">

<mx:itemRenderer>

<mx:Component>

<mx:HBox width="100%" backgroundColor="Red">

<rtc:WebcamSubscriber webcamPublisher="{webCamPub}" publisherIDs="{data.userID}" userBooted="onBooted(event)"  streamChange="onCameraPause(event)"/>

</mx:HBox>

</mx:Component>

</mx:itemRenderer>

</mx:TileList>

3 Replies

Level 3

I have noticed also now that it also says that the webCamPub is also undefined in the WebcamPublisher="{webCamPub}"

I am not sure what I might have missed.

Former Community Member

Hi,

I can't see WebcamPublisher defined anywhere in the code. You need to do

<rtc:WebCamPublisher id="webcamPub" /> before doing this. See whether doing this fixes the problem of webcamPublisher property or not.

Also , can you put a breakpoint and see whether onBooted gets called if you put in a seperate file. I will run you problem otherwise later in day.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 3

Hi,

Yes I have included it within the code just above what I have pasted in. I will add the break point when I get back to the pc and will let you know.

Thanks