Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Can you revise an already Published form distributed via tracker?

Level 2

We have a form distributed via Acrobat.com and Tracker with a bunch of responses already collected. We have a couple issues to correct with date field formatting. Once we fix the form do we have to start a whole new Distribution of the form thru tracker and just replace the form seamlessly without affecting the existing data collection/project?  Re-distributing it applies a "001" to the file/project name and we dont want a NEW project, just to revise the existing one. Possible?

2 Replies

Level 2

Never could get an answer about this - from various sources.  I was able to revise it but had to republish under a new file name.  Wreaked all kinds of havoc overall.  In the end, Acrobat.com is a basic low level form processing solution.  If I were chosing cheap form solutions I would probably go back to HTML-based online forms (like Formsite).  But I needed PDF aand some dynamic options so I went back to Form Router.  So glad I did.  Acrobat.com just is not a business class service at this point.  Clunky at best.