Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Can't copy or paste text into text field

Level 1

Hi there,

I'm new to the program and community and could really use some help/advice! I created a fillable form in Adobe Designer. Users want to paste a chunk of text from word into a text field but the paste (or copy, for that matter) options don't show up. Shortcuts don't work either. Is there any way I can enable these functions?

Thanks so much for your time

1 Reply

Level 4

I just tried this and it worked. Here is how I have my text field formatted. I have it set to allow multiple lines in the Object tab Field. Then I selected "Expand to Fit" in the Height checkbox under the Layout tab. I then saved my form as an "Adobe Dynamic XML Form:" in the Save as Type box. Opened it in both Adobe Reader and Acrobat Pro and pasted (Control V) a paragraph of text that I took from a Word (Control C) document. All the text pasted just fine and the box expanded to accept it all.

Hope that helps.