Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Can i just drag & drop all in one shot?

Level 4

Hello

I placed the obects as below (bcz i want to achieve flow data / flowed subforms), am a newbie, hence i messed up like below heirarchy,  now bcz of some reason (if i use as is below being 2nd page, alignment is messing up), i want to move all the nodes / objects of 2nd page to 1st page, so, to get it done quick & easy, am thinking to just DRAG & DROP the 2nd page's top level red node to drop in at the bottom of first page with hold cusrsor technique, pls. let me know is it safe / any precaustions (there is very very litttel JS)?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

In the hierarchy tab on the left, simply mouse click and hold, then drag it up to anywhere in your page1.

If all your objust are within that subform, they will go too. If any other subforms are on the same "level" you'd have to select them separately or holding cntl then click to select multiple

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

In the hierarchy tab on the left, simply mouse click and hold, then drag it up to anywhere in your page1.

If all your objust are within that subform, they will go too. If any other subforms are on the same "level" you'd have to select them separately or holding cntl then click to select multiple

Level 4

Hello,

We are a multi national private company, located in Washington DC, we are looking for a expert LC developer with excellent JS expertise, its 3 months project, pls. reply ASAP if you are available, interviews will be immediate (no remote work pls.)

Thank you

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----