Expand my Community achievements bar.

Boxes expand but next one doesn't move down

Former Community Member

Your answer worked great but the text boxes and other things that follow an expanding text box don't move on down the page.  All of these pages need to roll over onto the next.  Although the beginning application is 17 pages by the time someone finishes filling it out it could be 24 or more pages (if the information moves down and expands the number of pages).

Donna

2 Replies

Level 3

Wherever the boxes aren't moving down it's because you need to click on the subform the text field is in and select "allow page breaks within content" for each of those subforms.  That will fix all your problems.

-poor smeagol

Former Community Member

I have noticed that the issues are coming up each time you embed the Yes/No question into the text before the question. I do not like the structure that you have created. I used Point 42 on page 13 as the test. I restructured your flow there by making the text for the question a text box, then moved the radiobuttonlist after that and then the field to capture the information. I then separated the subform into two smaller subforms and made those positioned and then made the root that you had flowed. The hierarchy of the objects is important and will affect the layout. Have a look at what I have done in this modified sample and see if it fits your needs ....if so then restructure your form in this manner.

Paul