Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AWS_ACTION takes the same value

Level 2

My form has 2 routes/buttons:  Approve and Reject.

If the form is rejected, I must validate that they entered comments in
the reject field before submitting.

How do I find the value of which button is selected through
javascript...so that I can enforce my validation?

I tried giving an alert message at the beginning of the script to display the aws_action value and it seems to display "approve" for both the buttons.

the aws_choice always seems to take the first choice value . How do I resolve this ?

Thanks

Deepthi

diptichand@gmail.com

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

It’s a form that I created in Adobe Designer . It is not a mobile client . the forms were moved to adobe livecycle workbench and deployed from there .

The script I was trying to work on was in designer.let me know if you have any other question

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi Deepthi,

What sort of form are you using? Are you using a mobile client? Please explain the environment a bit more.

matt mackenzie | sr. manager, engineering | adobe systems

Correct answer by
Level 2

It’s a form that I created in Adobe Designer . It is not a mobile client . the forms were moved to adobe livecycle workbench and deployed from there .

The script I was trying to work on was in designer.let me know if you have any other question