Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

adding a Landscape page

Level 4

If I have 2 pages that require portrait format how do I add a third page in landscape format (by the way the form is saved as a dynamic form)?

Thanks in advance

Tammi

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Add a second Master Page (Page2) and set it to landscape. Then in the Design View add a page. It will automatically be assigned to Page1.

While you have the new page3 selected in the hierarchy, go to the pagination tab and from the "Place" menu select "on page" Page2.

It will then be associated with the second Master Page (Page2).

Good luck,

Niall 

Level 4

Thanks Naill!!!!!!

It works like a charm!

Former Community Member

Hi,

I've read all the blogs but so far I've had no luck working with an existing document that already has 2 Master pages, (1 portrait, 1 landscape).  I am trying to replace an existing portrait page with a new landscape page. I've been able to append the new page at the end but it will not let me associate it with PageArea2 (the Landscape Master page).  The Object-Pagination-Place fields are disabled.

How add a new landscape page?

Thanks very much.

Suzy

Level 10

Hi,

I would delete the redundant Master Page 1 and then drag the new Master Page up in the hierarchy, above Master Page 2.

Then you will need to work through the pagination settings for each of the design pages, until you have the form looking the way you want.

The options should be available.

Hope that helps,

Niall