Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Adding a extra master page

Level 2

Hi All,

I am tring to design a form which  dynamically grows with data, i have two master pages,

one master page for just page 1(i have a special box which should only show on page 1) , and the other master page is for  from page2 (if it grows to 2 or more pages).

But when i add the second master page , a new page is being added in the designer view..?

when i test it with data large enoug to get in to next page , the form works fine (i mean it has 1st master page overlayed on the front page and the 2nd master page overlayed from 2nd page).

but if i test with littele data enough not to overflow , even then the extra page is showing up.

My questions:

1) why does the extra page being added in the designer view when a 2nd master page is added

2) why does the extrapge (overlayed by masterpage2) shows up even though there is not enough data to be flowed in to next page.

Thanks in advance

Cwill

1 Reply

Level 2

Hi All,

got rid of the extra page , for master page2 i had selected the restrict page count and Min count as 1.;)

i deselected it and it worked.

Thank you all