Expand my Community achievements bar.

add/delete images in interactive forms

Level 1

I have a form where I would like the user to add and delete images when necessary with the text.  I don't want to have to have multiple image boxes in there.  Is there a way to do that?  I can e-mail the form/upload it if necessary.

If someone can help me that would be great!  This has been driving me crazy

Thanks

Alissa

3 Replies

Former Community Member

You can add images to your form using an image Field object. When th euser clicks on th eobject they will activate a file chooser which will allow them to choose the image they want. If they want to change it, they simply clcik the image again and the same process happens again. You will not be able to add the image unattended. The user MUST pick the image.

Paul

Level 1

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your quick response, but what my question is if it's possible to have buttons to add and delete image fields

ex. User is doing something similar to a background check and wants to upload a picture, then they have another person they want to upload a picture of.

or

User is writing about an event and has more than one picture to insert in the doc

Can they do this without myself having to put like 10 image fields in my form.  Let me know if this makes sense and if you can help!

Alissa

Former Community Member

You woudl have to include an ImageField in a repreating subform, then each time you add a subform a new image field would be created. Is your form dynamic at this time?

Paul