Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

activate livecycle designer

Level 1

I cannot get LiveCycle Designer to activate.  I have an Acrobat Pro subscription and have paid for LiveCycle Designer - it should therefore activate.  I have been going around in circles with Adobe support - getting me to call people who then are confused why Adobe support was getting me to call them or waiting for a response from Adobe support to then only find out the support ticket has been closed without resolving the problem.

I need to complete a project urgently.  How do I get LiveCycle Designer to activate?

Background:

I was running LiveCycle Designer ES4 on a Windows 8.1 Pro VM through VM Ware Fusion.  Bought a Windows 10 Pro license and created a fresh Win10Pro VM.  Uninstalled LiveCycle Designer from my Win8.1Pro VM and installed it on the Win10Pro VM.  LiveCycle Designer would run but only in evaluation mode.  The evaluation period has ended and I can no longer use LiveCycle Designer.

I require immediate help to sought this out - any help will be welcome.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

8 months on and still no reply from Adobe.  Pathetic.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 1

I have the same problem and hope there is an answer to this.

I am very disappointed in Adobe for not offering phone help on this product and only offer Forum help. Sometimes nobody else experienced the issue and nobody has got the answers. I paid for Adobe LiveCycle and have the serial number. Used it for years, changed laptop a few days ago and cannot find a legal download link anywhere. The links originally send by Adobe when we purchased the license do not work either.

Will give it to the end of the week for someone to answer this question and then take it to a consumer body.

come on Adobe, shape up!

Correct answer by
Level 1

8 months on and still no reply from Adobe.  Pathetic.

Employee

This is a known issue with older LiveCycle Designer. It does not work with Windows 10. We are working on addressing the issue. Till the issue is resolved, we can provide you with the trial version of the latest designer. Kindly share your email address and organization name for us to provide a trial version.

Level 1

I have a license for Livecycle Designer, but when my computer crashed, I lost my access.  I found it in the past under Adobe account,.