Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

workspace buttons not working if form type is document.

Former Community Member
Hello Everyone,

I have a pdf form taken as an input in my process through watch folder. When the input variable(type document) assigned to any user theough Assign Task Service in Process Management Group, it shows the form but workspace buttons are not functional. When I click on those buttons, nothing happens.

Please note that I've already used service "Inject Form Bridge" from Form Augmenter Group to make my form able to be displayed on a workspace.

Please let me know why bottons are not functional and how can I make them able to be clicked.

Regards,

Sunaif
3 Replies

Former Community Member
The Form Augmentor will not work on Documents. You will have to add the form bridge in the form design before it is made a PDF. Open your form in Designer and in the Object Library under the Custom Tab there are two objects you shodul put on your form. The Process Fields and the AdobeLiveCycle Form Bridge. Now save your PDF and your buttons shodul be operational. Also there is no need to inject the FormBridge as it is already on the form so you can remove that action from your renderer.

Former Community Member
I added Process Fields and AdobeLiveCyvle Form Bridge in my pdf and then passed it to watch folder but still buttons are not functional.

One thing I would like to mention here is that buttons are not present on my pdf, I just checked the "Initialize task with route names" in assign task service. There are two routes comming out of this assign task service which are "approve" and "reject". So buttons are actually workspace buttons with route names.

Former Community Member
The shouldn't be on your PDF. What you describe is what should be there. The route names should appear as buttons in the Flex wrapper that surrounds the PDF and not be in the PDF itself.