Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Which LifeCycle Product to use? S.O.S.

Former Community Member
Hi, there...

I really need some help.

I've build an intelligent form using Adobe Acrobat Prof. 8, but now I am facing some problems which I can't resolve.

I need to know, which lifecycle product i need to buy.

REQUIREMENTS>

+ Users must be able to save form data in their PC (I solved that with the "Enable Reader Usage Rights")

+ Users must be able to digitally sign the forms, so we could check the integrity and authoring of the data.

So I need to know, which version of LC product I need, and, also, where to "buy" digital certificates to send them to our customers (form users).

To sum up, I need to know, which software/solution to use, to enable our pdf with Reader Extensions capabilities...

GRACIAS!

Ignacio

4 Replies

Former Community Member
In Acrobat you can Reader Enable the form for the two thing syou have asked for. Note that the license stipulates a limitation on that number of users that can use that form.

Adobe does not sell digital certificates you must get that from another vendor. We merely make use of the certificate.

Former Community Member
Paul, thanks for you answer...

Do you know the number of users of that limitation? Is that info present I our license agreement?

OK... I though I MUST use Reader Extensions in order to make the pdf signable (digitally)...

Thanks..

Ignacio

Former Community Member
OK!! thanks..

I'll check it in the License Agreement.!

SALUDOS DESDE URUGUAY!.

Ignacio