Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Where are you getting Designer 7?

Former Community Member
Maybe this is a silly question. Where are folks getting Designer 7?
6 Replies

Former Community Member
OK, I see that it (or some form of it) comes with Acrobat 7. Is this the only way to get it now?

Former Community Member
Personally, I started with FormFlow 99 and pay for premium maintenance that includes free software upgrades. Thus I periodically get an email from Adobe indicating I can download or order a CD with the latest version. We currently have no intention of upgrading past version 5 because Adobe has turned a corner with the software, going in a direction that is incompatible with our plans, but I install the latest on my test PC just to keep informed.

Former Community Member
Also comes free with Acrobat Professional 7. When you click on "Create New Form" in Acrobat, Designer will load. If you dont have Acrobat professional 7, then you probably have to order it.

Former Community Member
I got a 30 day trial from www.adobe.com/acrobattrial

The designer came as part of the download and is perfect for evaluating how useful it's going to be.

Must say though - as I don't know much xml or html some of what's available is lost on me i.e. it all works fine on my pc with the trial but our corporate standard is Acrobat Reaqder 6 - my first test of the e-mail submit button on a user machine did nothing.....

Back to the drawing board for me but the 30 day trial is extremely useful.

Former Community Member
Using Filler, I am opening a FormFlow99 XFT, collecting data and then outputting the data to a file for back-end processing. When I close the form, Filler displays a message box asking if I want to save the data to an untitled file. I never do. Can this behavior be circumvented? Thanks.

Level 1
Note: Designer 7 is free with Acrobat 7 Professional (Windows only).

Noah Katz