Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Vital for my company. Help please!!

Former Community Member
Hello all,

My company uses documents created in Designer to gather information from our patients. It is vital that all information is gathered and that some criteria are met. We would like to centralize quality and completeness control in one person. We need to create a review process for our documents. My idea is to create a print button that at the same time sends in the background the document via e-mail to me for review. Is there any way to do that using Designer?

Thanks a lot in advance
1 Reply

Former Community Member
What I would suggest is that you set your fields as mandatory for the information that's required - in other words, in the Object Menu for each field - make sure that the Form field Type (Object Menu, Value Option) is "User Entered - Required". Using an Email Button, for submit, you'll get the users informed on what fields they need to fill before submitting. They get highlighted in Red. They can't submit the form until these fields are required - so I'm hoping that way you're making sure that all the necessary information is filled by users even before you get it for review. Try it on one of the samples and you'll see.

Regards,

Alain Roy

Group Product Manager

LiveCycle Forms