Expand my Community achievements bar.

Understanding Form Flow in Adobe LiveCycle Designer

Employee

To understand the form flow in LC Designer in detail watch this video.

Using positioned subforms nested inside flowed pages you can create a near word processor experience in Adobe LiveCycle Forms. The video also demonstrates the importance of "rich text", text field object height, and the "Paragraph" Tab in creating a crisp look in your forms.

1 Reply

Former Community Member

Thanks Ashish, that was helpful, however do you have one that shows dates being changed to number of months?  for example:

Expiration Date is a date field display MM/DD/YYYY (the DD isn't taking into consideration in the calculation since it is prorated monthly) and only 4 days can be used in the Expiration Date field: 12/31/(of current year), 03/31/(of following year), 06/30/(of following year) and 09/30/(of following year) "minus -" Effective Date also date field MM/DD/YYYY (again DD doesn't come into play) "plus+1" "equals=" NO. of reg months left?

Do I have to do YYYY+1 in script for the Expiration Date field with a drop-down so they can only choose those 4 or leave it a date field?  AND how do I get the calculations to work?    Appreciate your help .  DEEDEE HARRINGTON - email is: ddharrington@mt.gov if you'd like to respond there with the link to your video on this and/or answer to my questions.