Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Unable to run configtool

Former Community Member
I'm unable to run configtool.sh. When I run it, a Configuration Manager window opens up on my desktop with a File and Help menu, but nothing else. There's no "Configurations" pane, no "Data Items" pane and no "Properties" or "Resources" tabs. There are also no icons.

The window continues to exist on my desktop but doesn't respond to the mouse when I click on the menu items or the close button. My desktop network traffic goes through the roof while this is happening. When I kill the process on the server, everything returns back to normal.

I notice that the configtoolsh references /usr/lib/mozilla which doesn't exist on this machine. Could that be the problem?

I'm running Reader Extensions 7.02 for Solaris on Solaris 8. I'm running the latest CygWin on my PC as my XWindows Server.

If anyone has any suggestions about how I could debug this problem, I'd appreciate it.

Regards,

Rob
0 Replies