Expand my Community achievements bar.

tutorial 1 - text box overlay problem

Former Community Member
Hi, i just got CS2 and am taking the tutorials. I loaded Adobe LiveCycle Designer 7.0 and taking tutorial #1 "Quick Start 1: Creating an office function survey form". I can get to the step "adding the title" and then i run into the problem. I open the text box, type in the title, select the text hit bold (or change the font size to 22) and behind the text pops up the BLUE info toolbar that says "Adobe Designer - Survey.pdf" from the very top left of the page. it does it on any text you bold or make large. what's up with that? It doesn't say that it's supposed to happen in the tutorial. Is it just like a db where it's using the large font as a key for the file? Advice?

thanks in advance.

Holly
2 Replies

Former Community Member
btw, it's happening behind all of the text i write, including the default names of the objects inserted (check box, drop down list etc). it doesn't show up in the preview view.

Also, I get an error when I click the preview tab about the Script failing-- Error: syntax error near token ':' on line 1, cloumn 5.

?

Former Community Member
ok, i fixed the script error message. and now the toolbar only shows up behind purely text boxes, not titles of buttons - that seems to go away after you click on something.