Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Tabbing through multiple pages

Former Community Member
I have a two page form I created in LiveCycle and want to set the tab order. The problem is that when I reach the bottom of the first page, the tab order does not continue to the second page. You can set the tab order for both pages in the design view but when you preview it and tab on the last field, it takes you back to the top of the first page and doesn't continue on to the second page.

Has anyone encountered this and is there a solution? I've looked through the online help and several instruction books and can't find instructions to set the tab order on multiple pages.
1 Reply

Former Community Member
Hi,

When you define the tab order in fields ( 1, 2 ,3 ....)and you have to skip several readonly fields, the way is to select a static object to include in the tabulation order after that group of fields, ( let say number 4...), static objects are ignored but the tab jump will happen.

You can do this also to tab to the next page, include on the page you are, the last object in your tab order and you tabbing will jump to the next page.

Regards Mike