Expand my Community achievements bar.

Submit by Email - Email address duplicated plus extra text in "To" field

Former Community Member
I have a form created using LiveCycle Designer 8 (specifically 8.0.1291.1.339988). Form works perfectly. Data created is fine. Print works fine. When I "Submit by Email", the email address I entered in is duplicated in the "To" field. I gave it to a user to test and they got the following in their "To" field:

email@address.caThe attached file contains data that was entered into a form. It is not the form itself.

The recipient of this data file should save it locally with a unique name. Adobe Acrobat Professional 7 or later can process this data by importing it back into the blank form or creating a spreadsheet from several data files. See Help in Adobe Acrobat Professional 7 for more details.

email@address.ca

I have looked everywhere for a solution. Can someone point me in a direction. Thanks in advance.
5 Replies

Former Community Member
Solution: I contacted Technical Support for Adobe. They have indicated that it is a Lotus Notes 6.5.5 issue. Users of Lotus Notes (but not all users) will experience this issue.

I tested it with Outlook Express and no issues. Have not yet tested with Outlook.

Former Community Member
Have you found a fix for the users that use Lotus 6.5.5

Former Community Member
No. I have not found a solution. Adobe Technical Support indicated that it was a known bug and at this time there was no fix.

Former Community Member
I have the same issue. Too bad because my entire company uses lotus notes.

Level 1

It's 2.5 years later after this was originally posted...  Is there a fix yet for those still using Lotus Notes 6.5.5?