Expand my Community achievements bar.

SQL PLUS: How to populate data into dynamic subform?

Former Community Member
Hi...

Does anyone know (or maybe Howard is more familiar with this :D) how to populate the data retrieved from database into a dynamic subforms (xdp form)?

I have successfully got the data(4 rows) from my database table(using the test tab), which the data schema is same as specified in DataOutputTab.pdf, under the section 'XML Sequence' (with 4 columns i.e. process_instance_id, etc)

But the different is I use XML Sequence with a Form Variable (with same data schema embedded).

The next action is a USER QPAC with the Form Variable as input variable.

But when the user opens the form in Form Manager, the table appears with no data (it should have 4 rows of data).

Any idea?
2 Replies

Former Community Member
okie just got the data populated. it was the xsd problem.

Now I'm trying to use XML variable to store the retrieved value, but the error occurs when I map the XML variable(with XSD specified) into Form variable.

And I tried to use setValue to set the XML variable into form variable but failed:
value: /process/xmlData
location: /process_data/formVar/form-data/data/xdp/datasets/data

I tried to get the content of My XML variable by using serialize(/process/xmlData/school/*, true()) and display in a text field:

XXX

YYY

ZZZ

AAA

My formvar with XDP(same XSD as the XML variable):

/Forms/testing/testform.xdp
/@1169721001403/Forms/testing/testform.xdp

Anyone can help? i have no idea at all now...

thanks first!

Level 9
Hi Leia

We posted a bug report on this exact issue a little while ago, nothing yet. I've pointed Adobe support at this posting, so hopefully we'll both get an answer soon.

Howard

http://www.avoka.com