Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Security Warning on submission of PDF

Former Community Member
I have an XDP form that acts as a user interface for a database in a Workflow Server process to gather information, and then is submitted back to Workflow Server to continue the process. It is rendered as a PDF. If the database functionality of the PDF file is used, i.e. to repopulate a list or validate entries, the following dialog box appears:

"Security Warning

This document as accessed more than one site and might be trying to share data among different locations. This could be a privacy concern. Are you sure you want to continue?"

I'm running Acrobat Pro 7 in IE6, with LiveCycle 7 products. The only thing I can say with any amount of confidence is that it's not a browser issue, as I get identical messages when viewed through either IE or FireFox. I believe it's an Acrobat issue, but I can't find anywhere in the Acrobat settings to disable it. This is a major annoyance for the users, since more and more forms are going to need this functionality as we progress, and the average user does NOT like to see a "Security Warning" every time they submit a form.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Clifton Cline
2 Replies

Former Community Member
edit: The Security Warning appears when the user submits the form, not when the ADBC JavaScript is running.

Former Community Member
since i am face facing the same issue can any one got the solution please post it