Expand my Community achievements bar.

Security Warning on submission of PDF

Former Community Member
I have an XDP form that acts as a user interface for a database in a Workflow Server process to gather information, and then is submitted back to Workflow Server to continue the process. It is rendered as a PDF. If the database functionality of the PDF file is used, i.e. to repopulate a list or validate entries, the following dialog box appears:

"Security Warning

This document as accessed more than one site and might be trying to share data among different locations. This could be a privacy concern. Are you sure you want to continue?"

I'm running Acrobat Pro 7 in IE6, with LiveCycle 7 products. The only thing I can say with any amount of confidence is that it's not a browser issue, as I get identical messages when viewed through either IE or FireFox. I believe it's an Acrobat issue, but I can't find anywhere in the Acrobat settings to disable it. This is a major annoyance for the users, since more and more forms are going to need this functionality as we progress, and the average user does NOT like to see a "Security Warning" every time they submit a form.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Clifton Cline
2 Replies

Former Community Member
edit: The Security Warning appears when the user submits the form, not when the ADBC JavaScript is running.

Former Community Member
since i am face facing the same issue can any one got the solution please post it