Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Read resource content service operation stalled intermittently

Former Community Member
Hi, I had a workflow that uses Read Resource Content operation of the repository service to read a pdf file. The file size is around 1MB. I had intermittent problem that the operation stalled quit frequent and the error message is

"The Document is not available on the sending side anymore. Make sure that it is not disposed or garbage collected too early." I tried to unlock the file but cannot solve the problem. I have to either rename the file or copy a new copy to the replace the existing copy.

Thanks.
4 Replies

Former Community Member
Hi Mike

sadly, this is not a new issue. There exist several threads regarding this problem, e.g.
Nico Meier, "Document not available" #3, 4 Jan 2008 6:46 am

Regards,

Nico

Former Community Member
Hi Nico,

Is there any work-around or user have to tolerant by re-deploy the file to the repository again and again... quit sad and the user will jump...

Level 9
Perhaps try increasing the time values in adminui relating to Global Storage sweep interval, etc.

Not sure if this will help, but worth a try.

Howard

http://www.avoka.com

Level 2
We've heard you. We're working to isolate the problem.