Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Putting radio buttons in a table

Former Community Member
I am creating an employment application form.

The application contains a table for education information, and I want Yes and No radio buttons in each row of the table. I want Yes and No to be an exclusion group in each row, but not with the other rows.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks!

Cindy
3 Replies

Former Community Member
Put the Yes and No buttons in their own exclusion group (you may need to move objects around in the hierarchy view to accomplish this). Then put the exclusion group in the row subform.

Former Community Member
I tried doing that - albeit by accident - but had trouble getting the buttons aligned properly in the table. I kept getting a subtable or subform in there, which wasn't what I wanted.

Also, what do you mean by moving the objects around in the hierarchy? If I have a hierarchy in the form, it's nothing I did intentionally.

I'm sorry - I need more information.

Former Community Member
On the left side of Designer there is a Hierarchy view of the form. It shows the structure in a tree view. You can drag and drop objects from one part of the tree to the other in that view. You might find it easier to move things around in there.