Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Problem in distribute

Level 1
I make a form, and when I want to distribute it, choose catch response in my internal server. Either I choose a shared folder or Sharepoint server, it don't let me to continue saying "don't can create the shared folder".

Can you help me?

Thankyou
3 Replies

Level 2
Web server folders aren't available for form distribution so if this is a network folder or a Windows server running Microsoft SharePoint Services do you have full read/write access to the location?

Level 1
Thankyou for response,

Yes, I tried with a network folder public in my domain, where I (and all users) have rights to read and write, but LiveCicle say "can´t create the shared folder".

And, with SharePoint, I use an admin user, haivng all rights in the site. In distributtion process, LiveCicle create a file in the library choosen, named "com.adobe.acrobat.sharepoint.writeability" with the content "Testing Writeablility" but the distribution process not continue, the "continue" button isn't available.

Any idea??

Thankyou again.

Level 2
What version of Windows Server/OS/Acrobat are you using? Does the Distribution Wizard work for the other options (i.e., email and Acrobat.com)?