Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

PRINT BUG? ADOBE LIVECYCLE DESIGNER 8

Former Community Member
Can any one help? I have produced a complex form with many text fields all these fields have the same field properties apart from the field name.

When text is entered in Adobe Reader 8 or Adobe Acrobat Professional 8 it saves to file as it should. The problem I have is that the form cannot be printed off fully. Only some of the text fields print, most remain blank.

This is not just for the text fields but I have also the same problem with some check boxes where some print off and others don't even though on screen all the data and checks can be viewed.

I can only assume this is a bug because it happens to some fields and not others in the same form.

Also I added a PRINT button from the standard menu and this does not appear to do anything when clicked - it just hangs. Anybody got any solutions? Thanks
1 Reply

Former Community Member
I've found an answer to my own question.....it was a font issue. When all fields (including check boxes & radio buttons) are changed to Arial everything is fine! Plus don't forget that field properties should be changed to "visible".

The PRINT button issue is still a mystery!