Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
Expand my Community achievements bar.
1.We downloaded the LiveCycle Reader extension credential trial file from the following location
2. We logged in the admin console of the server (click Settings > Trust Store Management > Local Credentials.
3. Click Import and, under Trust Store Type, select Reader Extensions Credential.
4. (Optional) To indicate that this is the default credential to use with Reader Extensions ES2, select Default.
5. An alias name was given for the server.
6. Click Browse to locate the credential, type the password of the credential (Downloaded in step 1), and then click OK.
7. Open a web browser and enter this URL: http://localhost:[port]/ReaderExtensions (where [port] is your application server's port number).
After completing all the 6 steps, I tried to access this URL http://localhost:[port]/ReaderExtensions. But it gives an error PAGE CAN NOT BE FOUND.
Please let me know why it is happening.
In adminui look at the licensing screen and make sure that ReaderExtensions is installed and operational.