Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

page break for each new record

Former Community Member
I have a table with multiple records. I want to display each new record on a new page. I am using the "after" option under subform tab and specify that "after each record, go to next page".

The problem is after the last record is displayed, it still goes to the new page which creates an empty page. Is there anyway to avoid this?

Thanks,

Connie
8 Replies

Former Community Member
What if you change the presence of the last page subform to hidden or simply remove it programmatically of course. I assume that you are simply merging data onto a template and this is the result. You could put that code on the DocReady event and it would run after the form is Ready.

Make sense?

Former Community Member
Paul thanks for the response.

Changing the subform to be hidden would not help. Remember, I am using the same subform to display all the records in the table so the first record is on the first page, 2nd record on the 2nd page, etc. Hiding the subform would hide all the data.

I assume there is a way to remove the last page only using formcalc or javascript but I don't know how to write that code. Could you shine some light on that?

Thanks,

Connie

Former Community Member
Send your form and data to livecycle8@gmail.com and I will give it a go.

Former Community Member
HI ,

I have the same problem as stated above , how to over come that prolem

Former Community Member
HI ,

I have same problem as mentioned above , how can i resolve the issue with a blank page.

Former Community Member
There is no definative answer ...it will depend on how your form was built. If you send it to livecycle8@gmail.com I will have a look. Include a brief description of the issue. I will not be able to look at it until next week.

Level 2

I have the same issue, I am repeating data and want a new page after each new table so I have set the 'after' value to be 'go to next page' in the pagination tab for the table.

Where does the new page live in the model?  How can I remove it?

Thanks

Lewis

Level 2

I got a solution for this, for me anyway.  Instead of doing 'Go to next page' as the after event on the pagination tab, I setup a conditional break to add a new page with the following javascript condition:

this.index < this.parent._person.count -1

where is the name of the subform to be repeated