Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Opening LiveCycle Designer 8

Former Community Member
I can not, for the life of me, get this application to open. I have re-installed Acrobat 8 Professional like someone suggested. I have re-installed the whole Adobe Web Premium CS3 group (Bridge, Contribute

Device Central, ExtendScript Toolkit 2, Fireworks, Flash Pro, Flash Video Encoder, Illustrator, LiveCycle Designer 8, and Photoshop) Nothing is working. When I click on the LiveCycle all it does is act like it is opening, it flashes up and then it isn't there anymore, it's gone. This is madding. Does anyone have any suggestions? -- Rhonda
1 Reply

Former Community Member
I've also found that LC Designer won't open seperately. I open Acrobat, then in the Forms menu select Create New Form. You have to choose "Select a template" but that can end up being a blank form. With an existing pdf form I still have to open the form in Acrobat, then select Forms -> Edit Form in Designer and then the application opens.