Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

LiveCycle Installation

Former Community Member
Can you install the LiveCycle products on a MAC X-Server(10.4.x) running JBoss server?
5 Replies

Level 10
No.

The only operating systems we support are Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX.

Please look at the online documentation for the specific versions.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Thanks Jasmin,

Do you know of any resource where I can find a suggested server configuration for LiveCycle ES? Also do you know the difference between the LiveCycle Developers ToolKit and the Adobe Enterprise Developer Program.

Level 10
It's hard to suggest a configuration. It depends what you want to do. If you just want to try it and play with the technology, then you can install the turnkey install. The turnkey will get you up and running very quickly.

The LiveCycle Toolbox (I think that's what you meant) is a prepackaged installation of most of the products but for version 7.2.2. It was built to facilitate the installation and configuration of all the products.

Now that we have the turnkey installation in ES, this is no necessary to create another version of the toolbox because the turnkey takes care of most of the configuration.

On the Adobe Enterprise Developer Program, you'll find the latest version of LiveCycle ES, which you can install using the turnkey.

I hope that clarified things.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Can you install the LiveCycle products on a Windows Small Business Server 2003: R2 server ?

Former Community Member
Hi Ichida,

it is best to start new questions like this as a new thread in future.

SBS seems to be a bundle of MS products with some limitations. We do not test with it so we cannot say it works for sure. But if Microsoft guarantee that it is 100% compatible with applications that are certified on Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition then it will be supported. If issues are found that are specific to SBS you will have to work with Microsoft to resolve them.

Thanks C.

Chris de Groot

Senior Product Manager