Expand my Community achievements bar.

JBoss Turnkey installation mysql error & uninstallation

Former Community Member
Hi,

Im trying to install LiveCycle ES JBoss (turnkey) on a windows 2003 server (VM) system.

At first attempt the OS regional options were not set to English; --it was Turkish which causes problems with the capital i letter-- so the installation froze.

After killing the setup, I changed the regional options to English and restarted the machine. But on all the following attempts Ive got a bootstrap error on the configurationManager step initializing lc database.

The root cause of the error in the logs is the following SQL statement which contains capital i letters with dots. (İ instead of I).

execute non-query failure(create unique index DOMAİN on EDCPRİNCİPALDOMAİNENTİTY(domainname))

Before all retries Ive uninstalled LC Server with JBOSS and MYSQL options. But I think something remains, and the problem is always reproduced.

Below the post, I pasted the full stack trace of the error in JBOSS logs.

Any ideas, suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

2008-05-26 16:18:20,810 WARN [com.adobe.idp.common.errors.exception.IDPLoggedException] UserM:GENERIC_WARNING: [Thread Hashcode: 29017359] | [com.adobe.idp.storeprovider.jdbc.DBStatement] errorCode:12290 errorCodeHEX:0x3002 message:execute non-query failure(create unique index DOMAİN on EDCPRİNCİPALDOMAİNENTİTY(domainname)) chainedException:java.sql.SQLException: Error on rename of '.\adobe\edcprincipaldomainentityityY' to '.\adobe\#sql2-88c-c' (errno: 120)chainedExceptionMessage:Error on rename of '.\adobe\edcprincipaldomainentityityY' to '.\adobe\#sql2-88c-c' (errno: 120) chainedException trace:java.sql.SQLException: Error on rename of '.\adobe\edcprincipaldomainentityityY' to '.\adobe\#sql2-88c-c' (errno: 120)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2928)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1571)

at com.mysql.jdbc.ServerPreparedStatement.serverExecute(ServerPreparedStatement.java:1124)

at com.mysql.jdbc.ServerPreparedStatement.executeInternal(ServerPreparedStatement.java:676)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:1166)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:1082)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:1067)

at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.CachedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(CachedPreparedStatement.java:81)

at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(WrappedPreparedStatement.java:227)

at com.adobe.idp.storeprovider.jdbc.DBStatement.executeNonQuery(DBStatement.java:390)

at com.adobe.idp.storeprovider.jdbc.DBConnection.executeStatement(DBConnection.java:121)

at com.adobe.idp.storeprovider.jdbc.DBConnection.executeDDLStatement(DBConnection.java:133)

at com.adobe.idp.storeprovider.jdbc.DBConnection.createIndex(DBConnection.java:841)

at com.adobe.idp.storeprovider.jdbc.DBStoreFactory.finishClassCreation(DBStoreFactory.java:1794)

at com.adobe.idp.storeprovider.jdbc.DBStoreFactory.setupDB(DBStoreFactory.java:2056)

at com.adobe.idp.storeprovider.jdbc.DBStoreFactory.Initialize(DBStoreFactory.java:928)

at com.adobe.idp.storeprovider.jdbc.DBStoreFactory.Initialize(DBStoreFactory.java:781)

at com.adobe.idp.storeprovider.database.DBProviderCache.initialize(DBProviderCache.java:171)

at com.adobe.idp.storeprovider.database.DBProviderCache.createDatabaseSchema(DBProviderCache.java:140)

at com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.bootstrapper.BootstrapperManagerBean.createDatabase(BootstrapperManagerBean.java:271)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:345)

at org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionCon
1 Reply

Former Community Member
After uninstalling LiveCycle to insure the installation was complete, check to see that the Jboss for Livecycle ES and MySQL for Livecycle ES are no longer present and that the installation folder is completely deleted.