Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

jboss startup log cluster WARN status. Is this a problem?

Former Community Member
Is the following snippet of JBOSS' startup log a problem? If so, how should I fix it?

10:32:06,245 WARN [StatelessSessionContainer] *** EJB 'AdobeIDP2UI_AACComponent' deployed as CLUSTERED but not a single clustered-invoker is bound to container ***

10:32:06,300 WARN [StatelessSessionContainer] *** EJB 'AdobeIDP2UI_CoreSystemConfigComponent' deployed as CLUSTERED but not a single clustered-invoker is bound to container ***

10:32:06,698 WARN [StatelessSessionContainer] *** EJB 'AdobeIDP2UI_TrustStoreComponent' deployed as CLUSTERED but not a single clustered-invoker is bound to container ***

10:32:08,681 WARN [StatelessSessionContainer] *** EJB 'AdobeIDP2UI_WorkflowAdmin' deployed as CLUSTERED but not a single clustered-invoker is bound to container ***

10:32:10,304 WARN [StatelessSessionContainer] *** EJB 'AdobeIDP2UI_EDCComponent' deployed as CLUSTERED but not a single clustered-invoker is bound to container ***

10:32:11,460 WARN [StatelessSessionContainer] *** EJB 'AdobeIDP2UI_UMUIComponent' deployed as CLUSTERED but not a single clustered-invoker is bound to container ***

10:32:55,640 WARN [Digester] [NavigationRuleRule]{faces-config/navigation-rule} Merge(/*)

10:33:46,754 WARN [DeploymentInfo] Only the root deployment can set the loader repository, ignoring config=LoaderRepositoryConfig(repositoryName: com.adobe.service:loader=servicesnatives-2.war, repositoryClassName: org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3, configParserClassName: null, repositoryConfig: null)
1 Reply

Level 4
I am told that these warning messages are harmless.

By default, the EJB descriptors for JBoss have clustered set to true. So the only way to remove the warning messages would be to setup a JBoss cluster, or modify the JBoss ear file and set all EJB JBoss clustered descriptors to false.