Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Installing LiveCycle ES on Vista PLEASE HELP!!!

Former Community Member
I'm trying to install LiveCycle on my Vista computer. I ran through the Turnkey installation just fine. When I start the express configuration, about 5% into it I receive a message that the JBOSS service cannot be found. When I looked, it had not installed or started.

This is puzzling to me because the installation never prompted me about an error or issue installing JBOSS. I have restarted since the install. I am trying to manually install JBOSS, but every time I try to run an installer it won't run.

Has anyone succesfully done a turnkey installation on Vista who can help me? I think if I get JBOSS installed I should be fine, but can't get it to work. I don't know much about JBOSS, which is making this even harder for me.

Thanks you!
1 Reply

Former Community Member
can you attach the log file (at C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\Local Settings\Temp\adobe_lc8.2_server_install.log)

thanks