Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Hide Entire Page?

Former Community Member
I have been trying to find a solution to this via the forums and google for a while and havent come up with a solution to this and havent found anything yet. My designer version is: 7.0.041126

Problem:

On "PDF_FormA" there is a radio button selection to determine if the user wants to request literature be included with their product order. This selection is there because there is another form that needs to be filled out for literature orders.

I was thinking about trying to hide the page via script, and then when the user selected "YES" display the page to the form. However I havent been able to make that work. I can hide the content on the Page, but the master page content still shows up. If anyone knows a way to make that work I would appreciate it.

If anyone has another way they used in a similar situation I would appreciate it. Thanks!
3 Replies

Former Community Member
Here's a simple sample. You can see the script on the change event of the RadioButtonList object. Also note that the "Repeat Subform..." option for the extraPage page in the binding tab is selected and the minimum occurances is not, so that the minimum occurs will be 0.

Chris

Adobe Enterprise Developer Support

Level 3

old post so the sample is no longer attached.  Anyone have the code or sample file?