Granite Data Services, the Flex / Java integration platform, has been released in version 3.1.0.GA.
It brings a lot of bug fixes upon GraniteDS 3.0 and some major improvements and new features:
- Huge performance improvements on AMF serialization: GraniteDS is now 2 to 5 times faster than BlazeDS.
- Websocket JSR 356 specification support on both client and server. GraniteDS now supports websockets on Jetty 8/9 (server and client), Tomcat 7/8, TomEE, GlassFish 3/4, WildFly 8 and Tyrus (client).
- Support for change sets with Hibernate 4.x (differential server to client updates).
- Experimental support for clustered messaging with Hazelcast.
- Support for Weld 2.x (used in WildFly8 and GlassFish 4) and OpenWebBeans (used in TomEE) as CDI providers.
See full announcement, download links and more here.
Franck Wolff - @graniteds