Expand my Community achievements bar.

Form Submit QPAC

Former Community Member
I am using the FORM Submit QPAC, when I deploy the workflow, everything runs fine, but after a time I start getting this error, I also get a message box with the same message when I try to check the settings and I have to delete it and configure it again, then it works again, after a few runs or if I reset the app server, the message appears again.<br /><br />I am using JBoss 3.2.5. and <br />Forms 7.1<br />Workflow 7.0.1<br />PDF Generator 7.0.1<br /><br />2006-11-29 18:23:55,875 ERROR [com.adobe.workflow.AWS] stalling action-instance: 8204 with message: com.adobe.workflow.pat.PATException: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.<br /> at com.adobe.formserver.wfplugin.SubmitForm.SubmitFormServiceAccessors.<init>(Unknown Source)<br /> at com.adobe.formserver.wfplugin.SubmitForm.SubmitFormService.execute(Unknown Source)<br /> at com.adobe.workflow.engine.PEUtil.executeAction(PEUtil.java:184)<br /> at com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessEngineBMTBean.continueBranchAtAction(ProcessEngineBMTBean.java:2320)<br /> at com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessEngineBMTBean.asyncContinueBranchCommand(ProcessEngineBMTBean.java:1785)<br /> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)<br /> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
1 Reply

Level 9
Hi Roberto

I've seen this before. I never completely resolved the cause. I think it may happen when the XML libraries you have on the client and those that you have on the server are different. Another thing to look at is whether you've recently upgraded your QPACs to later versions.

I would start by creating a completely new workflow, rather than try to fix the one you're currently using.

I'd also make sure that you have the right version of all libraries on both client and server, that you're using matching versions of server and client, and that you don't have two people trying to update the same workflow at the same time.

Good luck...

Howard

http://www.avoka.com