Expand my Community achievements bar.

Fillable form auto-indents itself off the page

Former Community Member
If I move a graphic in a fillable form, the moment I release the mouse button, the entire form shifts about 1 inch to the right. Now the right side of my form is cut off when printing. I am afraid to touch anything because Adobe Designer seems to pick and choose which graphics can and cannot be moved.
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Upon further examination, the page seems to extend itself to 11x11 from 8.5x11. There seems to be no reason for this to happen. I just happen to be editing the form, and it extends automatically.

Please fix this problem (among many others) as soon as possible. It is simply unacceptable to have these ridiculous bugs in your software. Designer is a joke.

Former Community Member
I had the same problem, and realised that I had crop/registration marks outside the top left of the page as the PDF came from InDesign, and the designer produced the PDF for the printing press. whenever I moved any element on the page, the whole form moved right and down about 1 inch as well.

I removed the crop/registration marks from the original PDF, then imported it again and had no trouble after that.