Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Error - required resource was unavailable

Former Community Member
I am using adobe designer and about two times an hour, it will just crash. Sometimes it crashes and doesn't specify and just closes and sometime i get error message that says "unknown bravo error" and when i hit ok i get another error "a required resource was unavailable" and then it just crashes. I keep loosing all my work. The way i work now is after a add one line to my form, i have to hit save. I am not doing anything out of the ordinary, but i am adding around 20 or so radio button lists? Is that too many for a form to handle?

I am going to contact adobe soon but i wanted to try this free option first.

Thanks.
4 Replies

Former Community Member
That sounds like a possible problem with your machine, you might want to try un-installing and re-installing the software....as for form size, I'm working with form with over 150 field elements and it works fine; slow, but fine.

Former Community Member
Thanks for responding. Well my co-worker and i just got new PCs and we both have the problem so i doubt it both of our machines and therefore i doubt unistalling would matter. I wonder if it is not compatable with some other software i am using?

Former Community Member
Most likely a software bug. I guess your only option is to report it to Adobe and see what they find.

Former Community Member
I installed Designer on W2000 without problems.

The program would start and would show me the initial splash screen but would then crash out, giving me the ""resource was unavailable" error message.

I increased the paging file size from 350 MB to 720 MB, and then the program started up as it should.