This is what we are planning to do. Appreciate if you could let me know if I am following the right steps:
1. PDF is developed using LiveCycle Designer 8.0
2. The Submit button in the PDF has a URL link < https://server-name/servlet-name/
> and URL encoded set to UTF-8.
3. A Permissions Master password is set on the PDF and Usage rights enabled for users to download the form and save it to their desktop.
4. PDF will be published to a public website.
5. The servlet that receives the PDF request to process form data will be deployed to a secure Websphere server. This web sphere server has an SSL certificate.
Here are the steps the user might do to submit data:
1. Access our website and download the form to his/her desktop.
2. Fill out the PDF form and click Submit button.
3. Servlet processes the form data.
My question is, is there anything else we need to do to make the form data secure??