Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Email Submit button issue after distrbution

Level 1

I am trying to distribute and collect forms at work using the email submit button. I am able to successfully submit the form when in preview mode, however something happens when I use the distribute function.  I distributed the email to my office as a test and when they click Submit they get a Check Names window that says: Microsoft Outlook does not recognize "1. Double-click the attachment."

I also attempted to use my home computer (where I do not have Outlook) to submit the email and had no problems submitting (using gmail).

What is going on, and how do I fix it?

3 Replies

Level 1

Did you ever resolve this issue?  I am having the exact same problem with a pdf that I have published on the internet. I created the file with LiveCycle.

Thank you

Greg

Level 1

I didn't so much resolve the issue, as found a way around it. Since the problem only arose when using the email distribute button, I just didn't use it and emailed the survey as an attachment through outlook.

I suspect the problem comes from upgrading Adobe Acrobat, but no one seems to know.

Level 1

Hi...

I am just experiencing the same - was there a fix for this?

Thank you