Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Drop-down list option does not change on selection

Former Community Member
Hi all,

I have a drop-down list with 3 items. Each item displays a different set of fields below based on a Change event. If I select the 1st or 3rd item, everything works great. I am seeing the right option in the drop-down list and the correct fields are displaying. If I select the 2nd item, the correct fields display, however, the drop-list shows the previously selected option and I have to select from the list again to get the correct item to display in the drop-list. Does anyone have any suggestions for why this might be happening?

Thanks.
2 Replies

Former Community Member
There isn't much to go on but it can probably be quickly fixed. Are you using Javascript, or FormCalc?

Can you post a sample of the script so I can take a look at it?

Former Community Member
I'm having a similar problem. I have three dropdowns. The 2nd and 3rd dropdown are populated based on what's selected from the first. The 2nd dropdown is listing nothing. Here is the code:

begin

htp.print('
');

htp.print('
');

htp.formopen('doctracker.document_tracker.newdocsave', 'POST', cattributes => 'name="chris"');

htp.print('
');

htp.print('');

-- htp.tabledata('Tein:');

-- htp.tabledata(htf.formtext('lp_tein',8,8));

htp.print('');

PROCEDURE teps_teins_pop(lc_teps_deskcode IN VARCHAR2 DEFAULT NULL) IS

begin

htp.print('
');

END teps_teins_pop;

');

htp.print('Deskcode:');

htp.tabledata(htf.formselectopen(cname =>'lc_teps_deskcode',cattributes=>'STYLE="width:100px;" align="left" onChange="document.all.select_pop.src=''doctracker.document_tracker.teps_tein_pop?lc_teps_deskcode='' +document.chris.lc_teps_deskcode.value"') ||

htf.formselectclose);

htp.print('
');

htp.print('Tein:');

htp.tabledata(htf.formselectopen(cname =>'lc_tein',cattributes=>'STYLE="width:100px;" align="left" onchange="document.all.select_pop.src=''doctracker.document_tracker.teps_phase_pop?lc_tein='' +lc_tein.value"') ||

htf.formselectclose);

htp.print('